Thursday, 6 September 2012

Let's talk about art

I think my favourite gallery in London has to be the Saatchi Gallery in Chelsea. Located in the picturesque Duke of York HQ building just off Kings Road, this gallery showcases some of up and coming artists and international talent which,  most of the time, whose work has not yet been exhibited in the UK.

If you haven't yet been, Korean Eye 2012 is a definitely must see. Thirty three contemporary Korean artists' work has been brought together for this amazing one of a kind exhibition. The variety of art showcased here has the viewer travelling from room to room ever surprised about what is waiting of him/her next.

Below are some of my favourite works from the exhibition. My photographs really don't do them justice. For more information check out the Saatchi Gallery and Korean Eye websites.

Yeesookyung

Bae Joonsung

 Debbie Han

Kim Byoungho

Kang Hyung Koo

Jung Seung

Kim Hyuen Jun

Hong Sung Chul

Ahn Doojin

Cho Duck Hyun

 Lee Jaehyo

I love the perspective on the photo above! It makes me feel so small!


 {Top: Warehouse; Tights and scarf: unknown; Jacket and shoes: River Island}

What are your favourite galleries and current exhibitions?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'm in desperate need of a visit to London for the museums! They're just unreal..

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete