Wednesday, 1 August 2012

I heart office supplies

Office supplies = School supplies for grown ups 

At the end of every summer holiday, the only thing that cheered me up about going back to school was going out to buy my school supplies with my mom. Does anyone remember Lisa Frank?! Those designs were my friends' and my favourite!

As a girl who used to school supplies, I am not surprised about my love for office supplies. After all, why shouldn't they represent your personal style in the same way as your clothes do. Wouldn't a bright coloured notebooks and folders brighten up a desk in the same way as a statement necklace brightens up an outfit. I think so!


{1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8}


Office supplies always make me daydream about home offices....





{Source: Pinterest}

No comments:

Post a Comment