Wednesday, 29 August 2012

House Proud / Orange and yellow accents

Renting a flat in London can usually mean that you are moving into a furnished property. This has suited us just fine as not only was our flat decorated well but it has also saved us on having to buy and move furniture over.  Saying that, I still sigh when I see pretty white bedroom furniture or big couches that swallow you up. I make up for my limited decorating freedom by accessorising our home with little accents. They really let you put your mark on a space and make a house a home. 

Right now I am really feeling colourful bits and bobs. These orange and yellow pieces I found on Etsy have really caught my eye. 

{1, 2, 3, 4, 5}

1 comment:

  1. I love Orange. Yellow not so much, but that pillow is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete