Sunday, 29 July 2012

Style Crush: Diane Keaton in Annie Hall

{Source: 1, 2, 3, 4}

Last week after a lovely curry meal at one of our favourite restaurants, I decided to introduce my man to the legendary film Annie Hall. We have been watching all of the seasons of Seinfeld, something brought on by my visit home to NY a couple of months ago. Now that we had finished watching that, I was having withdrawals and thought it was the perfect opportunity to show him this iconic film. In doing so, I was also reacquainted with the amazing style of Diane Keaton's title character. Style crush??? I think so!!!!

Ever since, I have been searching the interweb and looking through my existing wardrobe for ways I can replicate her awesome look. Here are some that I've found:


{Top row: 1, 2, 3, 4; Bottom row: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6}

1 comment: