Thursday, 28 June 2012

The search for the perfect white blazer

This summer I am on the hunt for the perfect white blazer. I can already picture myself walking around town with my head held high, bright pink lippy and some killer (but comfy) heels, wearing the perfect white blazer. I will channel my inner Gwyneth with her perfect lob and great pins (I will rejoin the gym.... I WILL!!!!)


The search for the perfect white blazer has been one of careful consideration. Not just any will do. It has to be fitted just the right way and be made of just the right light fabric, which will be versatile during the hot and cooler months of the year. For my relationship with the perfect white blazer will not be a short lived fling, but a full on romance, perhaps leading to a white wedding (had to be done!).

Today as I was having my morning coffee and wishing I was outside frolicking in the park on this warm and sunny summer's day, I checked Twitter and gasped. The Zara sale is on! Oh Zara your sale has come just in time to make my day dreams about the perfect white blazer a reality. I have narrowed it down to these 4.


1. Double Fabric Blazer
2. Twill Blazer
3. Jacquard Pattern Blazer
4. Jacquard Patterm Blazer

Which one do you think I should get?

No comments:

Post a Comment