Friday, 15 June 2012

How do you wear animal prints?

{Blouse: TK Maxx; Cardigan: Forever 21; Jeans: Topshop; Shoes: Primark;
Sunnies: Bench; Bracelet/cuff: Banana Republic}

I've started to like matching animal prints and green tones. It all started when I bought my new beautiful leopard print scarf that has a turquoise stripe going down the length of it and I went "Ah!" I don't know why I hadn't thought of it before as brown and green are a match made in heaven but sometimes inspiration comes in the form of a new scarf.

How do you wear the animal prints in your wardrobe?

5 comments:

  1. I never wear animal prints, so I can't give you any advice on how to style it. But I'd wear it with totally different colours, nothing close to the earthy tones of the animal print, in order not to look like taken out from the jungle :P . Also I prefer it on smaller items, such as accessories. By the way, I’ve just discovered your blog and I really like it. Would you like to follow each other via GFC? Please, let me know!

    Sara from A Modern-Day Lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Animal print in small details is cute! Or an animal print shirt!
    Looove the look of the cardigan, it looks super comfy!

    X

    http://kaatymacdonald.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love animal prints, you can almost wear them with anything. But I love what you've got paired there, the print and the burgandy jeans... GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those shoes... I'm a bit scared of animal print and so never wear it. I'm not sure I can pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. leopard print is my absolute fave! it goes so well with everything!! happy to be your newest follower, keep us with the great content. xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete