Friday, 11 May 2012

Martinis, Music, Sushi, and Shoes: The fabulous Nelly.com UK launch

On Wednesday very long queue of fabulously dressed, beautiful people assembled outside Aqua London. Passers by stared wondering what everyone was so anxiously awaiting. This is how our night started and it just got better and better.

This week Nelly.com had an amazing party to celebrate their UK launch. As a contest winner I recieved 2 tickets and took my lovely friend Tanya as my +1.

The first thing we did was take our beautiful rose and coffee bean adorned cocktails onto the rooftop terrace and took in the view of Regents Street. The sun was setting soon and the rain had stopped then so we chatted, giggled and ate delicious sushi brought around to us as we enjoyed the late afternoon air.




With our second drinks in hand, we made our way back inside to admire the gorgeous shoes and clothing positioned around the main room. After being given a card giving us the chance to obtain a free pair of Nelly shoes, we walked around hard pressed to just pick 3 that we really wanted as they are all gorgeous. At the end of the day I opted for the ones that I could manage to walk around in while trying not to get sucked in by sparkly things (I usually do. I'm serious! I'm sort of a magpie). I chose Spike in black and Romario in black and teal. Any of these would find a happy home alongside my much loved shoes.




I think Push PR did an amazing job building the hype around and delivering on the amazing night! My Twitter feed was overtaken by other event goers gushing about the wonderful time they had and rightfully so. Welcome to the UK Nelly.com! I am so happy I was there for your grand entrance!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely! Shoes, cocktails and shopping... All of my favourite things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket! And the shoes are on my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aren't the shoes just so lovely? I love sparkly things :)

      Delete
  3. nice blog :)
    Let`s follow each other sweetie!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be sure to check out your blog too :)

      Delete