Thursday, 19 April 2012

Sample sale and tea

Today Ruby and I met up after work to go to the MINKPINK, Evil Twin and Staple the Label Sample Sale at the Out and About Showroom. We really enjoyed discovering what these great labels have to offer.

Some things to know about the labels and the sale:

  • All three labels are Australian
  • They are currently selling at ASOS and Urban Outfitters
  • When: Thursday and Friday 19th-20th April 2012, 10am-7pm 
  • Where: Second Floor, 11 Poland Street, Soho, London W1F 8QA
  • Cash only
I walked away with 3 lovely items (2 from Staple the Label and 1 from MINKPINK). I will share pictures of them tomorrow.

After that, we went for tea at Yumchaa in Soho. This is the first time that I've been there and I totally loved it and can't wait to go back! The atmosphere is so friendly and comfy and the teas are gorgeous. I want to go back soon to try more flavours. Check out Ruby's blog when she'll post from the other side of the table.






2 comments:

  1. I love your necklace! And I love MINKPINK, sooo jealous you got to go to one of their sample sales. Sample sales are definitely something I miss about living in NYC.

    x.

    c

    http://barexbones.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The necklace is from Primark. Such a bargain at £4! Aw it's a shame you can't go to sample sales since you moved! Your blog is great :)

      Delete