Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Rainy day optimism

Today I decided to wear something very inappropriate for a rainy day: a flowery dress and oatmeal coloured tights. I guess I didn't want to give in to April showers.

Dress: Top Shop (similar); Cardigan: Zara (similar); Belt: Mango; Tights: Urban Outfitters

These visual aids remind me that it is Spring and that the beautiful weather will return. I bought these lovely necklaces, bracelet and ring from Primark a week or 2 ago. I wore the necklace on the left here and got a lot of compliments on it. 



Looking at these pictures now, not only do I crave sunshine but also some Haribo.


2 comments:

  1. Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 

     Also, I am planning on giving out shout out to my readers, so if you are interested please be free to send me a quick message and I will gladly do it =0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Harija! You have a great blog and a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete