Friday, 20 April 2012

Magical day

Happy Friday everyone! Aren't you glad the weekend is here? I am! I'm looking forward to sleeping late, eating scrambled eggs for breakfast, creating some new outfits for Olive, and catching up on my stories. But then again that's the kind of stuff I look forward to doing every weekend :)

Yesterday I told you about the MINKPINK, Evil Twin, and Staple the Label Sample Sale, but I didn't have a chance to get the piccies to show you what I bought. Here they are:



I came away with these 3 beauties: a leopard print blazer from MINKPINK for £25 and the tank top and shorts from Staple the Label for £5 each. Bargain!

Did you make this sale? Are there any coming up that you are really looking forward to?

I already wore the tank top today when we went to the Warner Brothers Studio Tour of The Making of Harry Potter.

Jacket: Mango; Top: Staple the Label; Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters; 
Shoes: River Island; Bag: Miss Selfridge; Scarf: from NY

I had such a great time. The exhibition is amazing! The amount of detail and imagination that had gone into creating the phenomenon that is the Harry Potter  films is so inspiring. Every detail was carefully thought through and intricately developed, from the grand sets to the gorgeous costumes to the books on the shelves. I took over 150 photos. Here are some of them to give you an idea of what I saw today.


A truly magical day! Have any of you been? If so, what did you think? If not and you'd like to see it for yourself, here is the link where you can book your tickets.

4 comments:

  1. Love the exhibition!!! So jealous!!! I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole thing was truly amazing! If you are thinking of coming to the UK, it would have to be a thing that you go and see :)

      Delete
  2. Ahh I've never been to a sample sale but i've always wanted to go. I love love love that blazer! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! They had so many goodies that it was hard to choose. I haven't been to too many sample sales in the past either mainly because I never knew when they were happening and just kind of stumbled upon them from time to time.

    This site is great for finding out when and where different ones are taking place: http://shoparazzi.com/blog/category/sample-sale/

    xx

    ReplyDelete