Monday, 19 March 2012

Hello world! Hello wardrobe!

Spring awakens something in all of us. Just go outside and tell me that the sun has no effect on you. You see? Impossible! For me, it has made me want to rekindle my relationship with my wardrobe. 




As with most relationships, we have been through it all... The first encounter  when I brushed up against you in a shop and knew I'd have to take you home. The first date when I took you out to my favourite cafe and you complimented my brown leather boots. I got angry with you when you made me feel fat even though I knew that it was all in my head. I have neglected you out of laziness. But you know that I can't live without you, because you excite me, you're soft as cotton, smooth as silk, and as warm as wool. And although I have been impulsive at times, I took care in choosing you.  Enough is enough! It's time to fall in love again...WITH MY WARDROBE.



No comments:

Post a Comment